If any fault arising from manufacturing process is found in a new product, it must be returned to Radiant Central Heating within the stated warranty period for that product for inspection and or testing. Radiant Central Heating will repair or exchange the product at its sole discretion. Any cost associated with the removal, replacement and return of any faulty product are not accepted without prior arrangement with Radiant Central Heating.
Warranty does not apply where faults arise from:
- Normal wear and tear of perishable components.
- Normal maintenance, cleaning or tuning requirements or faults that are a result of minimum maintenance requirements not being followed.
- Foreign matter in the water supplies.
- Water supplies that do not meet normal expected municipal water quality standards.
- Installation manner not in accordance with the manufactures recommendations.
- Environment operating conditions that are outside the minimum and or maximum recommendations.
Evidence must be produced which confirms the relevant product was purchased from Radiant Central Heating to validate any claim.